Luck {Portland Engagement Photographer}

Things always come in pairs for me. I was so excited to shoot this engagement session in June! This gorgeous couple just happen to be great friends of ours. Eric and I go way back (to our good old days at Jesuit High School). He and Nate were fraternity brothers at U of O and now he is Ben's godfather. Ben adores him!

We are so, so happy that Eric and Leslie are married! Leslie is one of the friendliest girls I've ever met (and beautiful too). It might even be possible that Ben adores her a bit more than he adores Eric.

I'm so happy I was able to take these images for them. I think it's pretty obvious we had an amazing time! Stay tuned for images of their awesome album/guest book that we designed.

Blog6

blog7

Blog4

Blog3

blog8

Blog1

blog9
To book a session with Lindsey, please email lindsey@lindseylyonsphotography.com.

1 comment:

lyonsaw said...

Great pictures, Lindsey; and great looking subjects! Congrats to Eric and Leslie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...