Love Part Two {Portland Engagement Photographer}

We spent the 2nd part of our session (see part one here) in the big city. I love so many of the images I had a hard time narrowing down my share (so I'll narrow down my words instead)!

Enjoy!

portlandengagement13

portlandengagement12

portlandengagement11

portlandengagement14

portlandengagement10

portlandengagement9

portlandengagement8

portlandengagement15

portlandengagement16

portlandengagement7

portlandengagement17


To book a session with Lindsey, please email lindsey@lindseylyonsphotography.com.

1 comment:

Lindsay @ Hello Hue said...

Ok, I love these pictures! (and the ones below!) My favorite is definitely the one of them peeking out from behind the book. M is so gorgeous, love her vibrant hair and infectious smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...