Love Part One {Portland Engagement Photographer}

Choosing not to shoot weddings means I hardly ever get to do engagement sessions. Such a bummer because I love them! I was beyond excited when M (a friend from childhood) asked me to take engagement pictures of her fiance and her. We had so much fun and they are obviously naturals in front of the camera. This may be my favorite session ever!


portlandengagement6

portlandengagement5

portlandengagement4

portlandengagement3

We split up our session hitting some big sights in Portland but we had to start out at a school playground. M and N met waaay back in elementary school. They have a picture of the two of them that we had to re-create. So adorable!

portlandengagement2

portlandengagement1-1
Stay tuned for part two tomorrow (where we hit up the big city)!

To book a session with Lindsey, please email lindsey@lindseylyonsphotography.com.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...