Senior Model Megan {Portland Senior Photographer}

This past Friday was really the most gorgeous day in months. I'm not sure how Megan and I got so lucky but it was so much fun to be outdoors for a change!

B2

As a senior model, Megan started her shoot by getting her hair done at the amazing Magnum Opus. Once every hair was in place we hiked on up to Blush Beauty Bar where Megan got the perfect makeover. Doesn't she look fabulous?

B8

Megan will be a senior next year so we headed out for her first session downtown and on the waterfront (all senior models get 2 full sessions- one now and another this summer or fall).

B1

B6

B5

I chose Megan to be a senior model because she is a great girl all around. She is involved in her school (she plays basketball and does link crew). She is also involved in Young Life and does tons of volunteering.

B3

B7

Megan is a beautiful girl both inside and out. I had so much fun with her and can't wait for our next session this summer. If you know Megan be sure to find her and ask about her senior pictures.

B4

Are you interested in becoming a senior model for Lindsey Lyons Photography? There are still a few spots open so email me right away!

To book a session with Lindsey, please email lindsey@lindseylyonsphotography.com.

3 comments:

Joni said...

OH MY GOSH, MEGAN IS BEAUTIFUL!

I've always thought Megan has a classic beauty, and these photographs brought that out in her! She reminds me of Olivia de Havilland in Gone with the Wind...she's beautiful!

Danielle said...

Lindsey, your work is beautiful! I wish we lived closer, I would totally have you do our family pics:) I just wanted to thank you for your donation to help bring Sergey home, it means the world to us. You have been a blessing to us, so thank you again. God bless!

Heather said...

Just found you on the seniorologie website while looking for inspiration. I really love your work! You can tell you really know how to connect with your clients.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...