1.5 {Lake Oswego Children's Photographer}

Two things I love:
1. Photographing returning clients
2. Photographing adorable toddling boys

Mr. K and I have quite a history. This was our 4th session together (check him out here, here and here) and I think he had a lot of fun. He has certainly turned into quite the fast mover and his mom, dad and I had a big job chasing him around and keeping him out of mud! He loved seeing ducks, dogs and water a lot more than he loved seeing my camera. He is really one of the happiest little boys. I've never once seen him do so much as whimper in all the sessions we've had.

Can't wait for date number 5!


4

3

2

1


To book a session with Lindsey, please email lindsey@lindseylyonsphotography.com.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...