It's a girl! {Portland Newborn Photographer}

Sweet baby O surprised us all (especially her parents I'm sure) and decided to arrive a couple weeks early. I was so excited to get a newborn session with a baby girl. I definitely have a soft spot for baby boys (as I have one myself) but girls are fabulous!

Tiny O's mom and I have very similar taste so it was so fun to get to play it up with color and texture. I can't wait to take more pictures of O soon (isn't that dimple to die for?).


IMG_9075_0051

IMG_9083_0059

IMG_9082_0058

IMG_9038_0014_C

IMG_9138_0112


To book a session with Lindsey, please email lindsey@lindseylyonsphotography.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how exciting you caught a smile!!! Yay! Beautiful work Lindsey. : ) Emi Halvorson

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...