'12 Senior Models {Portland Senior Photographer}

I'm so excited to start my search for my class of 2012 senior models! I know it seems early for all you juniors to be thinking about senior portraits but becoming a senior model is THE way to go.


20100619_0007

Senior Models receive:
  • 2 60-90 minute sessions (one to be completed by the end of April '11 and the other at the senior's choice).
  • rep cards to give to all your friends.
  • a proof book with all your images from your first session.
  • 5 websized and watermarked images to share on Facebook, etc.
  • the opportunity to earn print credits and/or other gifts for referring your friends.
IMG_4369_0028

I'm searching for 1-2 models per high school (in the Portland area). You would be the perfect model if you are:
  • friendly, outgoing and like to try new things.
  • involved in activities at school, church, etc.
  • excited about getting your senior portraits done!
Please contact me if you are interested in being a senior model for Lindsey Lyons Photography!

Charleen_0290_BW



To book a session with Lindsey, please email lindsey@lindseylyonsphotography.com.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...