Horsing Around {Portland Senior Photographer}

Photographing pets is a lot of work but I love seeing the connection between pets and their owners. A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to photograph a gorgeous senior, C, and her beautiful horses. I don't know much about horses nor have been around many but these were the most well behaved and affectionate animals. I almost tried to pack one of them up in the back of my car to bring home!

We used C's own stable as our backdrop and it was perfect. C is very involved with her horses, works hard in school and has a great relationship with her family. I just love having the opportunity to work with people like her!

blog1

blog2

And because I love me some good shoe pictures...

blog3

To book a session with Lindsey, please email lindsey@lindseylyonsphotography.com.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...