Downtown {Portland Family Photographer}

If I'm being honest, my absolute favorite place to take pictures is downtown. There are so many different backdrops and Portland is such a beautiful city!

I was so thrilled when my good friends asked me to take their family pictures for them and even more thrilled when they wanted to do them downtown. We had such a great time and the kids were dolls though I did have to pull out the stops to get some smiles from Miss E (such as spitting grapes and singing)!

I had such a hard time narrowing down my favorites but here are a few! Thanks guys!

blog2

blog1

blog3

I had to include this last shot! These kids love their mommy so much! It was so sweet (and FYI, dad was lugging all the stuff and the stroller around the street while the rest of us took the stairs- they definitely love him too!).

blog4

To book a session with Lindsey, please email lindsey@lindseylyonsphotography.com.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...