Casting Call- Senior {Portland Senior Photographer}

Senior year is such an amazing time. I am so excited to start offering senior sessions and have only a few slots available this year. In honor of the end of the school year I am looking for a great senior(s) to become my spokesmodel(s) for the 2010-2011 school year. I am looking for seniors who:
  • love to be in front of the camera.
  • are involved in school and/or community activities.
  • are willing to help promote LLP in exchange for print credits or gift cards.
  • are up for anything.
What my spokesmodels will get*:
  • a free session (or two shorter sessions) with me (Lindsey Lyons)
  • digital, watermarked images to share on Facebook or MySpace and by email
  • discounts on any products I offer (prints, canvases, albums, etc)
  • 2 free 5x7's and 1 free 8x10
  • additional compensation for every senior you refer who books a session with Lindsey Lyons Photography
If you are interested in being a senior spokesmodel for Lindsey Lyons Photography this year please email me some information about you (including your high school) and a picture (preferably a close up) to lindsey@lindseylyonsphotography.com.

Seattle_20100605_0145

*subject to change

To book a session with Lindsey, please email lindsey@lindseylyonsphotography.com.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...