The Best {Portland Portrait Photographer}

I happen to be lucky enough to have the most amazing lady as my best friend. We've known each other since our Freshman year at JHS (16 years ago to be exact). She is the one I talk to every day and have weekly dinner dates with. She is the one I picked to be my son's godmother. She is a huge nerd (which works out perfectly because I am an even bigger nerd).

This past weekend I forced her to come with me on a senior photoshoot to be my creative assistant. We had a fabulous time as we always do and she even let me snap a few shots of her. Not only is she beautiful on the inside but just look at her!

Thanks for being the best BFF a girl (and her son) could ask for! We love you!

Jordan

Jordan1



To book a session with Lindsey, please email lindsey@lindseylyonsphotography.com.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...