The Beach {Portland Family Photographer}

Wow. I'm behind on my blogging (again). Life has been crazy here the past few months. I've been busier than I ever imagined and have been working on a few personal projects as well (for example actually editing and printing pictures of my own child- poor kid). The rest of the year I'm going to slow down a little. I have about 2 sessions left for until January so if you are interested please email me asap!

This adorable family and I met at the beach waaaay back in July. It was a gorgeous day and we hiked down to the beach and saw this gloomy Oregon weather. I love the look it gives the picture and any Oregonian knows that this is what the Oregon coast looks like 95% of the time. No false advertising here! Regardless of the weather we had an amazing time! Isn't little E the cutest?


H4

H3

H7

H2

H5

H1




To book a session with Lindsey, please email lindsey@lindseylyonsphotography.com.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...