My Little Man {Portland Children's Photographer}

Little Bennett is getting big. He is finally 18 months and is holding steady in the 20th percentile for weight, 30th for height, and is a whopping 70th percentile for head size. He takes after his mother.

We did Ben's 18 month pictures while we were over in Black Butte for the week. It was the perfect way to vary up his previous pictures and to show the time of year. Ben was wild, the sun was bright and I definitely couldn't have done it without my amazing assistant, Ellie (my 9 year old niece). Ben definitely gave me a workout.

Here is a peek at my sweet big boy's huge head!

blog1

blog2

blog3

blog4

To book a session with Lindsey, please email lindsey@lindseylyonsphotography.com.

1 comment:

Emi Halvorson said...

He is so cute! I want to meet him!!! : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...