On Display {Portland Family Photographer}

So many clients receive their gallery of images and say they don't know what to do! It's hard to visualize what you want and what your pictures will look like once they are on display. Here are a few visuals to help you out (and here's a sneak peek at a family session I did last weekend).

If I'm being completely honest, I used to be so against huge family pictures on display. As I'm sure you can tell, I'm not into super formal, posed shots. Now that family photography is so much more relaxed, artistic and reflective of real families, I really love to see family photos on display.

Where an 11x14 use to sound huge to me, I can finally see how dwarfed a canvas of that size can look on a wall.

11x14couch

Here is a 30x40 which looks much more in place on a wall above a couch.

30x40couch

And if that is too big for you, a grouping of canvases looks great together and provides a similar effect without being quite so large.

groupcouch

Hopefully this helps give you an idea of what might be possible with pictures from your session or with pictures you already have. Please don't hesitate to ask for assistance choosing or grouping your photos. I have so many ideas!

Lindsey Lyons Photography does offer canvases in addition to other display products such as storyboards, albums, and image boxes. Stay tuned for product photos next month.

To book a session with Lindsey, please email lindsey@lindseylyonsphotography.com.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE your pictures! I can't wait to get pictures done by you again in October.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...